Working Student Product Development CAD (m/f/d)
For almost 50 years, the family-run Dohmann Group has been known worldwide for plant engineering, manufacturing and distribution of innovative and diverse measuring instruments. From small dosages to pipeline measurements. We measure, mix, add, blend and dose for well-known companies in a wide range of industries. The knowledge and commitment of our team are highly valued at all times.
- Operational support in the CAD design of individual components, including in SolidWorks®
- Assistance in the product development of pump and filling modules
- Checking and testing measurement and control technology
- Assumption and independent project planning of smaller tasks
- Technical degree, mechanical engineering, engineering or corresponding work experience
- Technical understanding and spatial imagination
- High level of self-motivation and responsible action
- At best, previous experience in working with SolidWorks® or CATiA®
- Enjoy conceptualising and developing your own ideas
- German language skills at C1 level
- Independently: You work 100% independently and take responsibility for various tasks and smaller projects, initially of course under our guidance
- Personal development: We focus on your personal development. Together we will see which tasks and projects you enjoy
- Flexibility: You are free to arrange your working hours within our core working hours
- All-for-one: You will be welcomed into a family-run company with short lines of communication and a team feeling where everyone supports each other
- Co-decision-making: Every day you have the opportunity to contribute ideas and participate in decision-making. In our flat hierarchy, the best argument always prevails
Apply now – we are looking forward to meeting you!
If, in addition to varied and challenging tasks, you are looking for work in a motivated and friendly team, then you have come to the right place. Contribute your strengths to our company with fun and joy and help us shape the future – even if you couldn’t answer YES to all the requirements – have the courage to apply!